Our Approach to Employee Engagement
If you have the will,
we’ll show you the way
Being a brave leader involves taking the first step to uncovering the hidden truths about your organization. With every transformation story, there’s a beginning and a middle, but the benefits that our employee engagement model offers your company are endless. It’s never too late to begin making your business a place where everyone is productive and happy to be a member of the team.Discover your ROI
First 90 Days
Measure your team’s engagement
To create any type of positive change, you need to know what’s really happening within your organization. Our experts help you to measure what is going on within your team. The things you’ll uncover with your very first employee engagement survey will surprise and energize you. Embracing employee engagement and documenting your organization’s purpose will lead to groundbreaking conversations, new ideas, and fresh actionable insights. As you let go of old perceptions, you’ll build new goals inspired by these eye-opening revelations.
- For the first time, you’ll get honest feedback
- You’ll have benchmark scores as a starting point
- You’ll understand and define an Engaged Purpose
- You’ll establish a common language
Within Year 1
Empower your entire team
Once you’ve established a solid foundation, you’ll measure employee engagement in quarterly cycles. You’ll connect your leadership team and employees to the methods that help drive employee engagement, and energize them to stay involved and invested. Everyone at your organization will work toward shared goals, see progress, and enact change themselves. They’ll become the self-managing team members you knew they could be, and you’ll all create a fully Engaged Organization together.
- You’ll clearly communicate your Engaged Purpose
- You’ll get feedback, reporting and insights every 90 days
- You’ll readily share goals and action plans
- Anonymous communication will flow easily across channels
Expand your focus, multiply results
Now that you have an Engaged Organization™, you’ve opened up a world of new opportunities. You’ll dive deeper into tackling specific area-things like making improvements to productivity, customer satisfaction, HR and employee benefits, and shaping company culture- with the momentum and employee engagement solutions to meet goals faster than ever. You’ll optimize performance across multiple topics that your team has deemed most critical, and will see (and feel) exponential results.
- Shift your focus to more specific goals
- Measure customer engagement and satisfaction
- Send custom surveys on identified focus areas
- Continue to test engagement on benchmarks every year